QuickPayPortal is an online payment gateway where its user can maintain all their health-related bills online. This portal using the internet allows the patient or their caretaker to communicate with the doctors or others who maintain health records. Using this portal, the user can book an appointment, clear all their medical bills using any online payment gateways, also can check the test results and many more. So the person who uses this portal gains a lot of QuickPayPortal benefits. In the following sections, we include a few more essential details about this Quick Pay Portal.
Quick Pay Portal Account
Requirements – People who interested in using this QuickPayportal to pay all their medical and health bills have to first register with it. To do soo, one need to have some requirements which are listed below.
- A personal computer with an internet browser is compulsory.
- Proper internet connection without any disconnection is necessary.
- A valid Email ID for further communication is needed to enter the portal.
- Install Adobe Reader, and it is mandatory.
Those are necessary things which are required to have QuickPayPortal Account
What information is collected by QuickPayPortal
People who wish to register with the portal needs to submit some of their personal information. The information given by us should be correct, and it will be safe and secured by the portal. The details we need to submit and are collected by the portal are listed here.
- Patients First Name, Last Name
- Date Of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- If Caregiver is there, then we collect their First Name and Last Name
- Type of Relation with the Patient
The above are the details or information taken by the QuickPayPortal for further reference and communication.
How To Edit My Personal Information
People can easily and quickly change their personal information attached to the QuickPayPortal. Follow the steps to do so.
- Firstly login to your portal account using the official website.
- Then click on my profile tab and select my notifications.
- Here change what all are needed and necessary based on your requirement.
- Then click on the Save button.
That’s it the information you want to change done.
How To View My Insurance Information On Quick Pay Portal
Seeing all your insurance-related information in the portal is so simple. That includes,
- Open the official website and enter your login credentials to login QuickPayPortal.
- There click on my profile tab and select Insurance.
- Here you can check all the details.
- After that, you can sign out of your portal account.
How To Ask A Question To My Provider
It is a common and straightforward question asked by every individual who uses the portal. We have given the complete answer on how to ask a question to your provider. Check those details below.
- Firstly open your account and click on the Message Tab.
- There you find Compose a message.
- Now there select the topic of your question you want to ask from the drop-down list provided on the page.
- Then select the provider and location.
- After that type your subject and message you need to question.
- Then click on the submit button and wait for the response to come from the provider.
How To Discontinue From QuickPayPortal
Anyone can discontinue QuickPayPortal at any time. That is people who are using this portal to pay their bills and want to discontinue using the service can do without any issues. The only thing to do is to inform the service provider and clear all your bills if any. Using your account by others is not acceptable. But you can only discontinue from it. When you are away from the portal, you will receive a message saying you stopped from Quick Pay Portal service.
If any queries or issues related to the portal one can contact the customer care number. You can ask your questions any aspect compared the portal like your personal information, appointments, billing, viewing of test results or more.
Quick Pay Portal Contact Number – 911
QuickPayPortal Address – Athenahealth Inc., Chief Compliance Officer, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472.